Classrooms at MIMR are well furnished, spacious and in comfortable sizes. Each classroom is supported by IT infrastructure with Wi-fi facility, LAN connection, LCD projector. Classrooms are designed in such way to provide proper light and ventilation.
The institute has a well furnished conference room which has facilities with 24hrs internet facilities and projectors like LCD for Presentations, Brainstorming Sessions, Group Discussions and Corporate Meetings. Seminar hall is having ample seating capacity with comfortable chairs, audio facilities like sound systems, internet access.
The college has sufficient number of sport equipment’s and accessories. College has made provision of indoor games such as Table tennis, carom, chess etc. The college conducts session for yoga and meditation in the seminar hall or at some convenient place. We encourage students to attend and participate in the demonstration or talk on yoga or health related programmes being conducted in our premises.
The Library of MIMR is enriched with the latest edition of text books, National & International journals. A separate Reading room for the students is also available to them, where they can access national newspapers, latest magazines. MIMR library is well equipped with having more than 9000 books and national international journals to cater the needs of different specialization students.
The Cafeteria at MIMR is highly hygienic. Students unwind after a tiring day of academics. The cafeteria ample space to accommodate more students. It provides nutritious food of South India, Punjabi, Chinese and variety of snacks and breakfast lined up for the students to relish upon. A separate enclosure for staff is an added attraction and as they say a lot can happen over a cup of coffee. This edifice of modernity & innovation serves to kindle the student’s stomach & thinking process.
- MIMR over last 15 years of its existence has established good IT infrastructure.
- The Institute provides its students with state of the art, good computer lab.
Institution has 60 computers with internet enabled services to serve the day-to-day computing needs of students as well as staff.
- This ensures the computer ratio of 1:4 as per AICTE norm.
- Budget for IT infrastructures is prepared by the Institute to enhance and update the facilities.
- Internet has a speed of 50 Mbps and all the campus is enabled with Wi-Fi facility to allow the students to access to the internet.
- The Institute regularly upgrades both the software and the hardware facilities as per academic requirements.
- The computer lab is connected with LAN connection and it provides central access to students for printing.
- Anti-virus software is upgraded regularly.